× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

How should I treat Post covid brain fog

More
1 year 4 months ago #316007 by EllaJoy
After suffering from covid, it's not just a fever and a sore throat. People like me also suffer from pain all over the body, disrupted sleep, and even memory confusion. This situation has continued until now, for about half a year. During this time, I also had several visits to the doctor. Although the virus is gone, the damage done to my brain by brain fog post covid has never recovered.

When I realized that this kind of brain fog symptoms had had a great impact on my work and life, I also tried to consult various materials and tried to overcome the influence of brain fog on me with willpower. I learned the methods on LongCovidCareCenter, forced to adjust my work and rest, eating habits, and strengthen exercise. These methods have some effects, but if you stick to it, there is not much progress for the time being. I think I should consult LongCovidCareCenter for symptomatic treatment, wish me luck!

Please Logga in or Create an account to join the conversation.